Your session is about to time out, do you want to continue your session?
Thank you for agreeing to help us to build with families in need in Suffolk County, New York by participating in our STUDENT BUILD program in support of our affordable housing program.
Habitat Suffolk agrees to support Student Build participants in the following ways:
1. Provide a fully developed building site, the necessary materials (including tools and safety equipment), hire subcontractors and obtain the necessary building permits and inspections.
2. Provide opportunities for the volunteers from the group mentioned below to participate in the building process, and a qualified construction site supervisor to assist your group during the project.
As a Student Build participant, please agree to the following:
1. Work with Habitat Suffolk to organize a date/s and participate in the building project by providing student volunteers who are 16 years of age or older.
2. Provide adequate supervision for each workday assigned; one adult for every 10 students.
3. Due to COVID-19 restrictions the maximum number of students permitted on each work site is 10.
4. Fulfill the minimum requirement of attempting to raise funds for Habitat Suffolk.
5. Support, within its organization and the community at large, the Habitat Suffolk concept of eliminating sub-standard housing in the Suffolk area and throughout the world. This includes cooperating with Habitat Suffolk in any publicity and public relations activities associated with the project.
If you prefer not to include year, just leave it as this year.
Please list the school's address. If you are not a school group, please list the address of the Advisor.
There is no longer a pledge minimum, however you are still encouraged to raise funds and donate.